I will receive a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in Computer Information Systems June 2018. My college course work complements my work experience and focuses on developing business knowledge, technical ability,
and communication skills. My job experience includes two years as a Webmaster for Montclair Little League where I am in charge of the digital communications of the organization. As well as, over 7 years as a Satellite Technician for
Directv where I installed and maintained satellite television systems.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (2018)
- Associate of Science in Physical Sciences (2016)
- Associate of Arts in Economics (2016)
- Dean's List: College of Business Administration (Fall 2016
+ Winter 2017
+ Spring 2017)
- President's Honor List: California State Polytechnic University, Pomona (2016-2017)
- Front-End Development Certification
Technical services and programming language skills currently working on developing.